For more information about Corporate Partner membership and sponsorship opportunities, call (213) 763-3315.
Originally dedicated when the Natural History Museum opened its doors in 1913, the Rotunda is one of the Museum's most elegant spaces. Lined with marble columns and crowned by a glorious stained glass dome and coffered ceiling, the room is also the home of the very first piece of public art funded by Los Angeles County: a Beaux-Arts statue entitled "Three Muses," which represents the disciplines of Art, History and Science. The Rotunda is the perfect space for wedding ceremonies and any kind of private or corporate reception. With glass doors that look out over Exposition Park, it is the ideal space to be used in conjunction with the Exposition Rose Garden.
CAPACITY: 250 standing, 120 seated