Here are some useful tips on how to attract hummingbirds, butterflies, lizards, and other creatures into your garden!
The Edible Garden: Breaking Ground with Florence Nishida.
Create your own edible garden for fresh, organic produce by learning how to:
- Create good soil out of your current one
- What, how, and when to plant
- How much and how often to add compost and water
- Manage insect pests and encourage “good bugs”
- Increase yield and add variety
Florence Nishida, Master Gardener | email@example.com
Natural History Museum | 900 Exposition Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90007
Members: $100 for 3 class series
Nonmembers: $120 for 3 class series
Discounted to $80 for 3 class series for residents of zip codes 90006, 90007, 90008, 90011, 90015, 90016, 90018, 90037, 90062, 90089 Discounts are limited and only available over the phone, call 213.763.3499 for availability.