October 28, 5 - 8 pm
Follow the Yellow Brick Road to the 9th Annual Haunted Museum, "Land of Awes." You'll be in the halls of the NHM, but you'll feel like you're over the rainbow as you marvel in awe at the Museum's wonderful treasures. Enjoy a Halloween adventure like only the NHM can provide and be sure to dress up as your favorite ghoul, ghost, or character!
In the Land of Awes you can...
- Help us put the Scarecrow back together!
- Watch a performance by our Dancing Flying Monkeys.
- Learn about marine fossils from Kansas and crafty crows from NHM scientists.
- See tree frogs in our Enchanted Rainforest.
- Go on a scavenger hunt to find the Ruby Slippers.
- and more!
Open to members at the Naturalist level and higher.