L.A. Nature Fest
March 18 and 19
9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Experience nature in a whole new way!
NHMLA is giving you two days to get up close and hands-on with all things nature. Whether you’re an avid hiker or you barely go outside – L.A. Nature Fest is for you!
Share your story #LANatureFest
There’s a surprising amount of nature in Los Angeles, and the more you know how to look for it, the more you’ll see. You’ll be blown away by the plants and animals, their incredible survival stories, the best ways to see them, and the people devoted to studying and protecting them.
L.A. Nature Fest unfolds in our very own Nature Gardens, a place where our visitors can explore, our scientists do real research, and our educators share nature’s coolest stories.
You won’t believe what’s out there! Each day will be filled with performances, hands-on activities, and presentations.
Festival Highlights Include:
- Over 30 exhibitor booths in partnership with local organizations
- Access to scientists and nature experts to answer all your questions
- Live animal presentations, stage performances and nature walks
- Expert tips on how to attract wildlife to your garden
- Hands-on art and craft activities, as well as early morning bird walks
L.A. Nature Fest is free with general admission.
This festival is your hub, resource, and interactive experience to learn about the nature around you.
The L.A. Nature Fest is proudly sponsored again by LADWP: